Well-Fit's Cycling Programs
Whether you are a beginner or an elite, Well-Fit's cycling programs will take your performance to the next level. Under the tutelage of our expert instructors, training at our CompuTrainer Studio will help you become a better rider.
We are committed to:
- Insuring that each workout is tailored to your fitness level
- Providing individual attention with world class instruction to boost your confidence on the bike
- Structured and progressive workouts that will boost your fitness and speed during each class, and from one class to another
For all classes you may need:
- Bike: The bike that you race with
- Optional: Bike Computer; The computer should have cadence function
- Optional: Heart Rate Monitor; Any brand is good as long as it has Heart Rate range function
- Optional: Power Meter paired with Head Unit (computer)
We offer several classes throughout the fall and winter:
Cyclocross is among the fastest growing participant sports in the United States. Well-Fit CX will teach you everything you need to know and get you hooked on this amazing sport. Read more or register
Introduction to Cycling
New for the 2014-15 season, Well-Fit is offering a bike class designed specifically to teach beginner cyclists the fundamentals of cycling to improve their comfort on the bike. All athletes and all types of bikes are welcome at this class. Learn from experienced and professional instructors in a fun, non-intimidating environment, the award winning Well-Fit Computrainer Studio. Read more and Register.
Iron-Fit Cycling I & II
Iron-Fit Cycling is a two step program over the fall and winter that will progress the athletes level of fitness with each session. Any athlete who wants to make cycling their strength in Triathlon will benefit from this program. Each step of the program will last 8 weeks and have a specific focus. Athletes can take an 8 week session individually or in succession. The athlete will see an increase in their threshold power over the course of any 8 week program but to maximize their off season cycling training they will seethe most improvement from taking each program in succession. The program will meet twice a week and combine cycling and strength training to mold more powerful athletes. Read more and Register.
Check out what participants had to say about the class.
** Class cost will be refunded 50% if canceled no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. After 2 weeks there will be NO REFUNDS. Injuries will be dealt with on a case to case basis.