Well-Fit's Cycling Programs
Whether you are a beginner or an elite, Well-Fit's cycling programs will take your performance to the next level. Under the tutelage of our expert instructors, training at our CompuTrainer Studio will help you become a better rider.
We are committed to:
- Insuring that each workout is tailored to your fitness level
- Providing individual attention with world class instruction to boost your confidence on the bike
- Structured and progressive workouts that will boost your fitness and speed during each class, and from one class to another
For all classes you may need:
- Bike: The bike that you race with
- Optional: Bike Computer; The computer should have cadence function
- Optional: Heart Rate Monitor; Any brand is good as long as it has Heart Rate range function
- Optional: Power Meter paired with Head Unit (computer)
We offer several classes throughout the fall, winter, and spring:
Bike Technique and Endurance
This class is designed to perfect your pedal stroke and cycling technique while increasing your endurance. Using a variety of training protocols that combine efficiency drills with steady state intervals we will make sure that your peddle stroke efficiency will climb to the top. Read more and Register.
Indoor Long Ride
This class designed purely to develop your endurance base by cycling at aerobic intensity while maintaining proper pedal stroke efficiency and eliminating weather and other outdoor obstacles. Startingat 60 minute workouts and building up to 120 minutes, we guarantee a huge improvement in your fat utilizations at your aerobic zone, and a the endurance of an Ironman. Read more and Register.
Cyclocross is among the fastest growing participant sports in the United States. Well-Fit CX will teach you everything you need to know and get you hooked on this amazing sport. Read more or register
Brute Force Cycling
Well-Fit has developed the biggest and baddest cycling program in the known universe: Brute Force Cycling. This 8-week training program will combine intense weekly sessions on the CompuTrainers with small group personal strength training aimed squarely at the muscle groups that power your cycling. Read more or Register
Check out what participants had to say about the class.
** Class cost will be refunded 50% if canceled no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. After 2 weeks there will be NO REFUNDS. Injuries will be dealt with on a case to case basis.