Swim Technique II: Faster and Farther
Welcome to the next level of swim technique: the pursuit of faster swimming, going beyond the basics of staying afloat and streamlining in the water.
Want to become a stronger and more propulsive swimmer? Then Well-Fit's Swim Tech II Class is for you. Finally understand what it means to have a "high elbow catch" and how to "surge" from one stroke to the next. Let veteran swimmer and USAT Level II Coach, Keith Klebacha, guide you to a more efficient freestyle.
In 4 Weeks, Well-Fit's Swim Technique II Class will offer the following:
- Lectures on the latest developments of freestyle biomechanics.
- Specialized drill progressions that focus on maximizing propulsive forces.
- Video stroke analysis.
- In water demonstrations by the coaches.
- Dry land exercises to increase motor unit recruitment and stimulate faster muscle memory development.
- Freestyle specific flexibility routine.
- Follow up emails with session recap.
- Handouts and articles of relevant up to date information.
- The goal is to show the swimmer how to step up their training by emphasizing the more detailed and engaging elements of faster swimming.
The class is designed for the “Confident Swimmer.”
|Location ||Whitney Young High School - 211 S. Laflin St, Chicago, IL 60607 |
|Cost ||Non-Members $190 |
CTC Members $162
Well-Fit Members $133
|4 sessions |
|Date/Time ||Tuesdays at 6:00AM |
April 9 - April 30, 2013