Well-Fit Elite and Elite Development Program
The growth of triathlon has led to an abundance of training programs for the amateur athlete, but group training options are few and far between for top athletes. This is where the concept of the Well-Fit Elite program was born.
Sharone Aharon, an internationally-known coach of world-class triathletes and the founder of Well-Fit Triathlon and Training, serves as head coach of the Well-Fit Elite and Elite Development Program. Coach Sharone recently served as an assistant coach with the USA Triathlon National team, where he experienced the value of the team concept first hand.
Due to our team workouts and race-specific training, members of the Well-Fit Elite Program had great success. Through 2012, our collective achievements include the following:
- Team title at Leon’s Triathlon
- 1st place Duathlon National Championship
- 3rd age-group finisher M40-44 at the ITU World Championship
- 3 top-10 age-group finishes at the USA Triathlon National Championships
- 2nd and 3rd place overall female at Galena Triathlon
- 6th overall amateur female at Ironman Canada
- 1st age-group finisher M20-25 at Ironman Texas
- 3rd age-group finisher W40-44 at Ironman Canada1st age-group finisher M25-29 at Ironman Wisconsin
- 2nd age-group finisher F30-34 at Ironman Wisconsin
- Multiple Vegas Ironman 70.3 World Championship qualifiers and finishers
- Multiple Hawaii Ironman qualifiers and finishers
- Multiple marathon, triathlon, XTERRA, time trial and cyclocross personal bests