Well-Fit Fall Ironman Training Program
Group Training Begins June 16, 2014
Well-Fit's Fall Ironman Training Program is designed to provide comprehensive training and support to successfully complete Ironman. The program includes two weekly coached sessions to provide you with periodized training and technical feedback as well as triathlon-related education to improve yourself as an athlete. We coach to the whole athlete. Completing an Ironman is more than just doing the training - it’s doing the right training at the right time in addition to integrating proper nutrition, recovery and mindset. With 16 athletes per class, participants find training partners at similar speeds in the swim, bike and run. No matter where you are in your journey as an athlete or what pace you go, you will find a welcoming place in our group and detailed education, guidance and support from our coaches.
The timing of our program works well for participants training forIronman Florida, Arizona or Cozumel. Well-Fit will help youprepare for the specific needs of your Ironman, where ever it may be.
The Fall Ironman Training Program Includes:
- 20-24 weeks (depending on your race) of an organized training plan with detailed daily workouts designed to help you complete Ironman
- Group training sessions from June 16th to November 2nd (or later for Arizona and Cozumel athletes)
- Two coached classes per week
- Unlimited communication with experienced coaches
- Video swim technique analysis
- Two supported Weekend Long Rides in September and October (dates TBD)
- The final six weeks of your training program will be tailored to accommodate peak and taper for your specific race date
- Sponsor and product discounts
- Discounted program fee is available to Well-Fit Members
Each week, participants will meet at Well-Fit’s state of the art training facility for a Wednesday evening bike and run workout. Learn to use power, cadence and heart rate to maximize your training in our comfortable CompuTrainer training room. An Endless Pool, treadmills, strength equipment and ample room to stretch and relax after workouts are available to participants during class. Each Friday, we meet for a swim session in our designated pool or at Lake Michigan.
- Wednesdays @ 7:00pm at the Well Fit Training Center
- Swim: Fridays @ 6:00am
The Well-Fit program is designed for beginner to intermediate athletes registered for Ironman Florida, Ironman Arizona or Ironman Cozumel. Note: program does not include entry into this event.
Program Fee: $800 for Non-Members, $700 for CTC Members, $560 for Well-Fit Members
Payment may be made up front or monthly, via a $100 deposit and the remainder due in equal monthly installments
Check out our Athlete Testimonials & Recommendations
For More Information: Contact Keith "Coach K" Klebacha at email@example.com
|Non-Members: $800 |
CTC Members: $700
Well-Fit Members: $560
Payments may be made up front, or monthly, via a $100 deposit and the remainder due in equal monthly installments
|Date/Time ||Group training begins June 16, 2014 |
|Days ||Bike: |
Wednesdays 7:00PM at Well-Fit Training Center
Fridays 6:00AM at Whitney Young High School (Pool)
** Class cost will be refunded 50% if canceled no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. After 2 weeks there will be NO REFUNDS. Injuries will be dealt with on a case to case basis.